We are happy to see residents enjoying the pools this summer! We are asking for your assistance in keeping the pools clean and open all season long.
Please remember these tips when visiting the pool:
- Please keep oil & lotion use to a minimum. Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes prior to entering the pool to allow your skin to absorb it better. Tanning Oils tend to create a “scum line” around the tiles of the pool, which has to be scrubbed to prevent algae from forming. Once algae gets in, it is very hard to remove it permanently, especially when conditions are right.
- Wear appropriate swimwear in the pool. Clothing releases lint that can clog the pump filter. Once the pump filter gets clogged, it can burn out and may cause the pool to be closed for an extended period of time.
- Do not wear metal hair accessories. Metal hair accessories (like barrettes or bobby pins) will cause rust stains if they fall off into the pool.
- No Pets in the Pool Area. Not everyone loves your pet the way you do. For safety and sanitation reason, all pets should be left at home.
- No Glass Containers. If you bring drinks to the pool area, please make sure the container is plastic – not glass. Glass is potentially dangerous in the pool area.
- Dispose of your trash properly. Trash cans are located at both pools for your convenience. Do not leave behind trash or items when you finish enjoying the pool.
We hope you enjoy your summer! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our management office at (318) 424-6777. Have a great weekend!