Looking for a homemade Valentine’s Day snack but don’t have the time to cook or bake? Use this quick dump and stir recipe, and you’ll have an exciting snack to send to school or take to work. This mix is great for filling goodie bags, too!
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 4 cups strawberry wafers
- 3 cups chocolate Teddy Grahams
- 2 cups popcorn 2 cups yogurt covered raisins
- 2 cups Valentine M&Ms
- Dump all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Scoop a 1/2 cup into snack-size ziploc bags.